Don’t you wish you just had a simple financial roadmap for getting started with your finances?
- Do you wish you had straight info on how to pay off your student loans?
- What do you do for saving and investing while dealing with debt?
- How to setup saving and investing accounts?
- What should you do after you get your first job after graduation?
- What do you need to know about saving for a house, kids, retirement, etc?
- Do you wish someone would give you straight, constructive feedback on what you’re doing right and what you should fix?
I’ve received over 50 of emails looking for answers to these questions. Readers who are buried in their loans from college and are just trying to figure out how to get ahead. Readers like Skylar who simply tell me, “I’m worried about my future, I just don’t know where to start.” Or Megan, who is dealing with her student loans but wants to buy a house.
That’s why I’m putting together a roadmap – a financial roadmap for millennials like us who are dealing with student loan debt, a crappy job market that only has low paying jobs, and a desire to improve our financial futures.
I’m still working out the details, but I really just want to get a feel for your interest. If enough readers want this, I’ll put it together.
So, is this something you’re interested in? A STEP-BY-STEP roadmap for getting started after college? What really appeals to you? What would you like to see or learn about? Share your answers below or email me!
Ready To Escape Your Debt?
Sign up below and join 25,000 others who’ve taken the first steps to escape their student loan debt. Just for signing up, I’ll give you my five favorite tools to master your student loans!